Terms of sales
TERMS OF SALE
Booking and payment
Tickets are valid for three seasons (current year and subsequent two seasons). The office takes registrations throughout the year. Any registration will be validated only after receipt of the full payment of the service (payment facilities are possible on request). You can register as an "open ticket" (that is, with an appointment date to be defined later) or with a date, depending on our schedule.
If you already have an "open ticket", after consulting our schedule, you must imperatively request an appointment date by email or by phone.
You will not be able to consider this appointment as validated only upon receipt of our appointment confirmation email (be sure to consult the folder of spam in your mailbox).
We accept all methods of payment (online payment, check, wire transfer, credit card and cash only at the office).
For swimming: We recommend online payment to book immediately on our website with or without a specific date because the schedule can vary very quickly. For fishing : online payment is not possible.
Terms of cancellation
The outputs can be postponed because of bad weather or technical problems, for this reason we contact you the day before your booking date, by phone (SMS or Calls) as soon as we have read the latest updated weather bulletins. If the weather conditions are not favorable to us, in this case the booking ticket will be postponed (depending on our common availabilities if we can the next day).
In case the new dates do not suit the participants, the reservation will be transformed into a voucher usable in a period of 3 years (year of subscription of the reservation + 2 years).
SAS DTO cannot be held liable in case of weather cancellation or technical problems of repercussions on the costs incurred for reservations made by air, rail or accommodation (think of modifiable or refundable tickets). We advise you to be able to be flexible within 2 or 3 days of the dates in case of weather cancellation or lack of participants. We will always do our best to ensure the release on the chosen date. No refund will be made except in cases of force majeure (Accident, death, medical problems on proof) If you wish to cancel your service without force majeure, you can offer your booking ticket to the person of your choice and we will modify the name on your file.
Online payment on our website with or without booking date.
- By check: By mail, in this case attach the registration form completely completed to your cheque (payable to: SAS DTO). The shipping address is indicated at the top of the registration form. (Please do not send your mail in Registered Acknowledgement of Receipt, you can possibly send in "Tracked Letter").
- By transfer: Send back by email the fully completed registration form and the transfer receipt.
- By credit card: On site or by telephone, directly with the sales manager.
- Cash: Only on site at the office (at registration).
Once the exit date is set:
- If you wish to change your appointment date, it will be possible for you to do so free of charge within the limit of two maximum changes, beyond which you will be liable for a management fee of 15 euros.
CAUTION: No change of date request can be taken into account if it is not made at least 15 days before the date of release, by mail or email. Phone messages or text messages will not be considered.
WE INFORM OUR KIND CLIENT THAT WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CHEQUES ON THE SPOT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION